Asgard UK have been appointed to design, supply and install a 2500M² Pharmaceutical cleanroom facility for Reckitt Benckiser in Hull. Using Revit as the 3D design package Asgard are able to work collaboratively with the Main Contractor, Architect and various other specialist trades to produce detailed and clash-free designs. The facility features lots of innovated design and flush detailed integrated services. A key requirement of the facility is harness as much natural light as possible so for this reason there is an abundance of full height windows and fully glazed doors.
Scope of Works
- Partitions – Single joint line aluminium honeycomb core panels with a recessed base and cold welded joints.
- Fire Rated Partition – 60 Min fire rated bi-panel system with recessed base system with flush windows.
- Ceilings – 1.5kN/M² single join line walk-on ceiling with galvanised top skin.
- Doors – Bespoke flush fully glazed doors, glazed automated sliding doors, automatic openers, fire alarm linked hold open devices and interlocks.
- Windows – Fully flush windows and full height windows, expanded windows, full height glazed screen with recessed base.
- MEPS – Fully flush utility panels and low-level extracts, screw-less terminal HEPA boxes, LED walk-on light fittings, recessed service plates, earth bars, air sampling ports.
- Other Items – Stainless steel bump rails, anti-slip walkways.
Computer generated images from Revit