Asgard Cleanroom Solutions invite applicants for the following position:
Project Design Lead
With varying levels of experience, to join our Design Team based in our Kilkenny office. This is an excellent opportunity for enthusiastic candidates of all levels to join a progressive company. The ideal candidate(s) will have a relevant Architectural / Design related degree and a natural ability to communicate and coordinate a project team.
Job Title: Project Design Lead
Salary: TBA based on experience
Place of Work: Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny
Reporting to: Design Manager
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 5.00pm; Friday 8.30 to 3.30pm
Applicants should have proven ability and be able to demonstrate:
- Proficiency in Revit Design and the ability to produce drawings, details etc primarily through Revit 3D models.
- Ability to produce data technical submittals for client approval.
- Ability to produce panel/component schedules for materials required to construct the project.
- Ability to document design hazards identified during the design stage and communicate residual risks to the PSDP through a Design Risk Assessment.
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deliver a design lead role and ensure works are completed in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to take the lead role in a project and coordinate with the project team to Achieve all design deliverables.
- Ability to attend client design meetings and coordinate with all stakeholders through the design process.
Package on offer
- An attractive salary DOE
- Genuine career progression in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent working environment
If interested, please send a Cover Letter and your CV to Padraic Treacy at:
Alternatively, apply below: