Asgard’s expert team and Cleanroom 3D BIM modeling have demonstrated success across a variety of projects, from turn-key design/construction, to design-assist, or plans & specs. No matter your project approach, Asgard has the solution.
Design Assist – BOD
Asgard’s expert team will liaise with your team to propose a preliminary design, continuing with a meticulous design phase and formation of our construction documentation. Asgard will offer bespoke solutions to fit your project and devise modular systems with facility design. Designs include but are not limited to the following:
- Preliminary Design
- BIM LOD – Level 1-5 services offered
- Architectural Design
- Mechanical Design
- Electrical Design
Design and BIM Modelling Tools Design Capabilities
Our BIM approach couples our Cleanroom construction expertise with the latest advanced BIM modelling design capabilities. All of our BIM capabilities reside in-house and all of our modelling is performed by our own design team, made up of industry veterans in Cleanroom engineering, design and construction. By leveraging the latest in technology with our in-house expertise, we deliver concrete results on projects – faster design, better designs and fewer issues in the field. Our hardware and software portfolio for BIM modelling is based on industry standards and client compatibility. Current platforms include Revit, NavisWorks, AutoCAD MEP and PDS. Our design capabilities include:
- 3D coordinated design using Revit, AutoCAD 3D, Microstation & Navisworks.
- For larger projects, Asgard can place an experienced design coordinator in the main designer’s offices with further support from Asgard office. This has worked successfully on previous projects at BMS, MSD, Regeneron, Pfizer, Amgen, Ipsen, Takeda & Elanco.
- Frequent model updates uploaded to secure server with dedicated IP address with BIM360.
- Current multi-discipline design team consisting of 25 designers. We also partner with third-party designers.
- Turnkey experience: we routinely provide full architectural, HVAC, structural, lighting design.