Asgard Cleanroom Solutions is a progressive cleanroom / controlled environment design and construction company established in 2000. We are the leader in Modular Cleanroom Design for the Biopharmaceutical Sector, Micro Electronics, Semiconductor and Battery Manufacturing facilities. Our primary focus is on the design, manufacture, and construction of cGMP (GxP) controlled environments. We design and develop cleanrooms to ISO 5-8 and BSL 1-4. All our designs are developed in Revit from LOD 100 to 500 inclusive of COBie asset management data for client’s operation and maintenance manuals.
We work in partnership with architectural engineering houses, main contractors (EPCMv Contractors) and End Users to build a long-term working relationship.
We understand the need for compliance and adhere to the highest regulated standards from the European Medicines Agency (EMA), ISO and FDA. The success of Asgard has been underpinned with a total commitment to health & safety, quality, and the environment. We are accredited under ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
Asgard Cleanroom Solutions introduces its new state of the art Showroom facility showcasing a range of controlled environment solutions. This enables viewers to explore our cleanroom facility as if they were on the premises. The tours offer a complete immersive experience where viewers can examine a range of cleanroom ceiling systems, partition systems, doors, vision panels, flooring, lighting, accessories and furniture manufactured by Asgard and our trusted supply partners. In addition, viewers can take a tour of our G-CON POD. Physical and virtual tours are both available. Click the button below to complete the form and a member of our team will contact you.
We design and construct Cleanrooms for the Biopharmaceutical Sector. We also provide controlled environments across multiple industrial sectors. Asgard always work in partnership with our clients and supply chain to design, develop and construct innovative Biotech and Pharmaceutical controlled environment solutions.
At Asgard, our entire team understands the need for cGMP (GxP) compliance and always adhere to the highest regulated standards set out by the various regional and regulatory bodies, such as ISO and the FDA. Our success is strengthened by our total commitment to quality, health and safety and the environment. Asgard Cleanroom Solutions are accredited under I.S. EN ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) and ISO 45001:2018 (Health & Safety).
- ISO 14644.
- EU EudraLex, Volume 4 EU GMP (Medicinal Products for Human & Veterinary Use).
- ASTM Standard E2500, 2007 (Standard Guide for Specification, Design, and Verification of Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Systems and Equipment).
- ISPE Good Engineering Practice & Maintenance and FDA requirements Products and installation with all qualifications (FAT / SAT / IQ / OQ ).
- Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories, 5th Edition, 2007.
- 21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 210 – Current Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs.
- EN10326-1:2016 for mechanical vibration within Laboratories.