Market Leaders in the design and construction of controlled environment solutions. We supply solutions to all of the leading Global Biopharmaceutical companies within the EMEA region, with innovative modular controlled environments. Asgard give all new clients the same priority when developing innovative solutions for their controlled environment needs.
We design and construct Cleanrooms for the Biopharmaceutical Sector. We also provide controlled environments across multiple industrial sectors. Asgard always work in partnership with our clients and supply chain to design, develop and construct innovative Biotech and Pharmaceutical controlled environment solutions.
At Asgard, our entire team understands the need for cGMP (GxP) compliance and always adhere to the highest regulated standards set out by the various regional and regulatory bodies, such as ISO and the FDA. Our success is strengthened by our total commitment to quality, health and safety and the environment. Asgard Cleanroom Solutions are accredited under I.S. EN ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) and ISO 45001:2018 (Health & Safety).
- ISO 14644.
- EU EudraLex, Volume 4 EU GMP (Medicinal Products for Human & Veterinary Use).
- ASTM Standard E2500, 2007 (Standard Guide for Specification, Design, and Verification of Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Systems and Equipment).
- ISPE Good Engineering Practice & Maintenance and FDA requirements Products and installation with all qualifications (FAT / SAT / IQ / OQ ).
- Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories, 5th Edition, 2007.
- 21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 210 – Current Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs.
- EN10326-1:2016 for mechanical vibration within Laboratories.