We Are Recruiting…
Asgard Cleanroom Solutions Ltd invite applicants for the following position:
Architectural BIM Technician
Job Title: Architectural BIM Technician
Salary: TBA based on experience
Place of Work: Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny
- Responsibility for producing drawings, details, door schedules etc. primarily through Revit 3D models and/or AutoCAD. Designs will be issued for client approval through design submittals and status of each submittal will be maintained on a submittal summary log.
- Producing product data technical submittals for client approval and the status of each submittal will be maintained on a submittal summary log.
- Liaising with the Design Manager & Project Manager as well as architects, consultants, engineers and clients in relation to all aspects of project designs.
- Reviewing all commercial documents with the Design Manager & Project Surveyor to ensure understanding of the requirements for the project and that all elements quoted are included in the design.
- Attending client design review meetings to review design progress and co-ordinate with other designers.
- Producing panel/component schedules and place orders for materials required to construct the project following client approval of the design.
- Issuing enquiries to suppliers to obtain quotations where necessary.
- Documentation of design hazards identified during the design stage and communicating residual risks to the PSDP through a Design Risk Assessment.
- Liaising with Design Manager and the site management team to update documents where necessary during the construction stage of the project.
- Ensuring that handover documentation is compiled and issued appropriately.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Level 7 or higher in a related qualification.
- 2+ Years’ experience in a related role.
- Proficient in Revit Design
- Knowledge of Irish Building Regulations
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills
Interested candidates, please email a Cover Letter and up-to-date CV to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 26th October 2018 @5pm
Asgard is an Equal Opportunity Employer