Pfizer Inchera, Cork, Ireland
This 2,000m2 laboratory fit out was carried out in a live environment within an existing shell. Asgard’s scope included partition systems and ceilings, laboratories and circulation areas.
Scope of works
- Ceilings – 2,000m2 of metal concealed grid ceilings and lay-in tiles to corridors
- Partitions – 1,000m2 of bipanel Komfort metal system
- Doorsets – Provision of approx 45 steel doorsets
- Structural – Design, Supply and installation of a subgrid structure above some of the ceiling
- Miscellaneous – Provide boxing to 30 external existing windows