Cleanroom Construction & Design
Asgard is a recognised leader in Cleanroom construction in Europe and EMEA. It has a solid base of repeat clients, broad industry references and a solid track record of completing projects on time, to budget, and surpassing performance targets. With skilled on-site Construction Managers, seasoned Project Managers, engaged project engineers and thorough project administration professionals, Asgard Cleanroom Construction is regarded as best in class.
>> Skilled in-house project and construction management professionals, each with more than a decade of “Clean Build” experience.
>> Rapid resolution response through our extensive field knowledge, proven clean build methodologies and engaged, hands-on approach.
>> Accomplished at constructing new green-field projects, retrofitting existing facilities and Cleanroom renovation upgrade projects.
At its core, Asgard is a Cleanroom design/build general contractor. Our extensive in-house expertise enables Asgard to be either the general contractor of your entire Cleanroom construction project, or a specialty “clean” subcontractor, depending on the needs of your project and profile of your team. Whether turn-key design build, plans & specs, or design-assist build, Asgard’s expertise adds value to your efforts.
Project Management – Asgard’s project managers have decades of Clean Build Construction experience under their belt. They are empowered with the best tools, latest training, proper support staff and the complete backing of our management team to drive your project and achieve success. Assigned to your project upon contract award, your project manager leads your project from kick-off to completion – providing consistent leadership, communication and continuity. Achieving schedule, budget and performance is never in doubt when working with Asgard.
Construction Management – Asgard selects your project’s full-time on-site construction manager based on the unique requirements of your project. Our skilled construction managers are responsible for quality, craftsmanship, clean build protocol and safety. Like our project managers, Asgard has armed our construction managers with wireless tablets that contain drawings, specifications, submittals and 3D BIM models for your project. This commitment to technology and training allows our field teams to address issues in the field in real time, with the confidence of our complete team backing them up.
- Full visibility of the integrated construction schedule from contract award.
- Work zones and priority areas clearly identified.
- Just in time delivery of materials.
- Cleanroom components above equipment, stairs and vessels should be completed in full prior to the installation of same to minimise restricted access and high-risk works post equipment/vessels/stairs installation.
- Storage and location of materials due to a potential schedule change identified in advance of material delivery.
- Factory cutting of all openings to panels should be targeted.
- The envelope seal on the integrated schedule should be aligned with the commencement of cleanroom material installation.
- A detailed logistics plan agreed between all parties prior to the commencement of any schedule.
- Daily whiteboard discussions should be documented to monitor schedule roadblocks.
- A clearly defined decision-making roadmap for design revisions post IFC release to mitigate prolonged approval timeframes.